Networking. Technology. Branding.
Brokerage with Quality Commercial Real Estate Services
It is the purpose of Quality Commercial Real Estate to support each Agent in overall business functions including marketing, finance, accounting, administration, and agency management. Quality Commercial offers the sponsorship of a Broker experienced in real estate that is willing to provide support and assistance necessary to help each Agent meet their objectives, without competing with its Agent.
Our vision is to inspire, create, and sustain quality in our lives, and in our work. Our mission is to provide the platform necessary to build a quality team of real estate professionals that provide quality services to our Clients, and to seek continual improvement in all aspects of our business.
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES AVAILABLE TO AGENT PROVIDED BY QUALITY COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES TO HELP SUPPORT THE HEALTH AND GROWTH OF YOUR REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
- Assistance in building your real estate team
- Commissions accounts receivable billing / collection
- REIS Reports (https://www.reis.com/)
- MailBridge marketing service provided through CCIM network
- Google Earth mapping & overlays
- CCIM market and site analysis packages generated by STDB
- Business Lists by NAICS code generated by STDB
- Assistance with drafting Agent’s marketing material or marketing plan
REIMBURSEMENTS PAID TO AGENT FROM GROSS COMMISSIONS
- ARGUS training classes
- Classes for pursuit of CCIM, SIOR or other professional designation as agreed
AGENCY MANAGEMENT SERVICES PROVIDED BY QUALITY COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES TO HELP SUPPORT THE HEALTH AND GROWTH OF YOUR REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
- Agency marketing to generate business for its Agents, along with goodwill in the community
- Real estate transaction guidance
- TREC compliance guidance
- Support and Training of CCIM financial analysis worksheets
- Agency’s marketing materials
- Human resource services for any employees of Agency
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AGENT TO QUALITY COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- Agent is recognized as an independent contractor. Agent must comply with all rules and regulations as set forth by the Texas Real Estate Commission. Agent must also comply with requests made by Broker that enable the Broker to comply with all rules and regulations of the Texas Real Estate Commission or other entities that Broker might contract with on behalf of Agents. Agent will honor all terms as agreed upon in an executed Independent Contractor agreement.
- Commission splits are based on the real estate experience of each Agent or Associate Broker, including those that you recruit for your group.
- Agents with over 10 years of experience – 70% net commissions to Agent, 30% to Brokerage
- Agents with 2-10 years of experience – 60% net commissions to Agent, 40% to Brokerage
- Agents with less than 2 years of experience - 50% to Agent, 50% to Brokerage